Dendrophile

DENDROPHILE; a person who loves trees, forests.

Sunday morning, me and my trip friend as always went to the forest called Bukit Bintang or Bukit Moko. The trip was so fun, terrible, and exciting! All the way to the Bukit Bintang, we we're both presented with such beautiful scenery, fresh air, vegetable crops, and farmers. However, the trip to the hill is getting farther and tighter because the road is very narrow. So people, if you will go to the Bukit Bintang, please be careful :)

From where i stand, i captured some photos. Masha Allah. 

Do you see the stars? 
Bandung from the hill
Bukit Bintang
11:26 AM; the weather is very sunny :) i'm so excited. As an urban society, i feel very thirsty for beautiful scenery and the cool air that i don't get in town. But here, there's no signal, no service, no wifi... So, let's enjoy the beauty of Bukit Bintang and the forest. I took a lot of photos and i will share on my instagram and this blog.

Just for your information:
Parking: 5.000 (motorcycle)
Enter the hill: 15.000/person
Eat in Warung Daweung: 25.000/person (you will get tickets)

Hi from me and my buddy
Because you're the kind of guy who'd laugh at me.
When i fall, but help me up & whisper "it's okay, i still love you"
i walk in the forest and smell the wild air


Here i'm

1 comments:

Unknown mengatakan...

Pertamaxxx

 

wievi's diary Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang